Waterproof Mini GPS Tracker with Quad-band GSM Connectivity, SOS Button & SMS Alerts
Compact and Easy to Use
This miniature GPS tracker is very compact and easy to carry. It is smaller than a set of car keys so it’s convenient to just toss in any jean pocket and forget it’s even there. All tracking functions are controlled using your cell phone and there is even an SOS button on the side that sends its exact location (coordinates) to the stored phone numbers when pressed.
Here’s a small list of what you can do with this easy to use global GPS tracker:
• Waterproof: This tracker is IP67 Waterproof which allows total submersion up to .8 meters deep.
• Track on Demand: Send a text message from your cell phone to the tracker and receive a text message back with its exact coordinates (location).
• Movement and Speed Alert: Warns you with a text message when the tracker starts to move from a stationary status, or when the tracker is moving faster than a preset speed.
• Emergency Button: Press the SOS button and the tracker will send out a text message containing your exact coordinates to the 5 phone numbers stored on the device.
• Geo-Fencing Control: Set up a pre-defined “virtual perimeter” zone and you’ll be alerted with a text message when the tracker is moving outside this area.
While similar trackers sell for $200+, this tracker comes to you at almost half that price. This is because we sourced this tracker directly from the factory with no expensive branding or advertising expenses incurred and transferred to you. Take advantage of the factory direct savings and order this tracker now while stocks last.
1. Track on demand via SMS message from cell phone
2. Global tracking with quad-band GSM connectivity
3. Functions using simple SMS text message
4. Durable and robust construction for outdoor use
5. Supports up to 5 authorized phone numbers
6. Great for automobile, animal, child, or elderly tracking
7. Extremely compact and very easy to use
8. Virtual perimeter with SMS text alert when you move outside the predefined area
NOTE: This GSM product is compatible with the four frequencies of 850MHz, 900MHz, 1800MHz, 1900MHz. It can be used throughout the world.
• GSM Sensitivity: -102dBm
• GPRS Sensitivity: -159dBm
• GPS Accuracy: 5 meters
• Primary Function: Quadband Waterproof GPS Tracker
• Waterproof rating: IP67 (up to.8 meters)
• GPS Chipset: SiRF Star 3
• GSM Module: GSM 850/900/1800/1900Mhz
• SIM Compatibility: 2g, 2.5g, 2.75g
• Time to first fix:
- Cold start: 35 sec
- Warm start: 2 sec
- Hot start: 2 sec
• IO Interface: Mini USB for Charging
• Battery Life Standby: 48 hours
• Battery Life Running: 8 hours
• Battery: rechargeable Li-Ion battery (1000 mAh)
• Operating Temp: -10C to 65C
• Dimension: 52 (L) x 40 (W) x 23 (H)
Notes from Manufacturer:
• Please make sure that there is enough credit on the SIM card placed inside the GPS unit
• Read the entire user manual for the best user experience
• Save the most common instructions as TXT templates for quick references
• If you plan to resell this item in your own country, the most common category names for this product are - GPS-Gadget, Gadgets GPS, Gadget GPS, Συσκευές GPS, GPS гаджеты, Elektronika GPS Modulok, Modul GPS
• Global GPS Tracker
• USB Cable
• Manual CD
• Wall power adapter
• Power charger
• Screws and screw driver
• Any tips for me before I use this GPS tracker?
Yes, just a few things to keep in mind:
1) Make sure the SIM card is compatible (only 2G, 2.5G, & 2.75G SIM cards work)
2) Make sure there is money left on the SIM card and that it has not expired
3) Make sure there is no PIN code associated with the SIM card
4) Make sure roaming is enabled on your SIM account if you are in a different country
• How do I make sense of the longitude and latitude data this unit provides?
Both Google Maps and Google Earth can easily translate the data into usable visual information. You can also use the included trial software.
• Do I have to open this tracker to charge it?
Nope. The entire tracker sits in the charging cradle and charges using the tiny waterproof contacts on the device.
• I'm a mom and I'm trying to figure out how I can put this product to use.
OK, picture this. You drop off your teenage kids at the library, but you can't be sure whether they’re there studying after you dropped them off, or off to a friend’s house for some tomfoolery. Just hide this in their knapsack and send a text message to the SIM card within the GPS tracker & the location in precise latitude & latitude will be sent to you automatically from the GPS tracker. You can then check their location using Google maps and see if your kids are really at the library or...at. the Mall.