This instrument is designed to identify and trace wires or cables without damaging theinsulation, you can also use it in checking for short circuit and locating open circuit andso on. In addition, it can also be used to identify some states of telephone line so that itis more convenient to install, debug, and maintain telephone lines, There are a Senderand a Receiver included in the instrument.
- Judge continuity of the cables or wire
- Track the cables or wires and diagnose the break point
- Receive the tone signal on the cable or wires (telephone line)
- Identify the state in the working telephone line (clear, ring, busy)
- Send a single solid tone or dual alternating tone to the object cables or wires
- Network cable tracker
- Provides an adjustable volume control
- Compatible with all common tracing tone sources
- Easy cable connection with either RJ-45 jack, patch cord, or alligator clips
- Receiver & Sender-Test the continuity of cables or wires.
- Trace the cables or wires and diagnose the break point.
- Identify the state in the working telephone line.
- Test whether a cable is interrupted
- Find interrupts in cable
- Power by 1 x 9V battery (not included)
- 1 x Receiver
- 1 x Sender
- 1 x Easy Carry Nylon Case
- 1 x English User Manual
- Size:Receiver: 230*40*25mm
- Weight: Receiver: 0.077kg
- In retail packaging