This disk-shaped smoke and heat detector comes with a test button that can easily be installed by homeowners. This smoke detector can detects the presence of smoke and environment temperature, when it detects smoke or fire, then this smoke detector will issue a signal to a fire alarm system through its outgoing wires (included), meanwhile,Â Â 85dB loud electric horn starts working to warn people in the house. It is a must for homeowners to provide smoke detector because it can save many lives.
This smoke detector can be operated by either 12V DC input or a 9V battery (as a back up power source).Â And this smoke and heat detector uses photoelectric sensing technology,Â and photoelectric sensing alarm detects visible particles (associated with smoldering fires) sooner than ionization alarms.
- Photoelectric Smoke and HeatÂ Detector with 85dB Horn Alarm Sound
- Easy installation and using
- Smoke detector type: photoelectric sensing
- Alarm sound level: 85dB
- Testing button
- Working current: < 80mA
- Ceiling or wall mounting
- Support connecting to alarm panels
- Flash LED indicator with horn alarm
- Alarm temperature for heat sensor: adjustable (MAX. 58 degree C)
- 5-pin open end wires for connecting to 12V DC input and alarm panels (Red: DC positive input, Black: DC negative input, Orange: NC signal, Yellow: COM signal, Green: NO signal)
- 5-pin input socket on smoke detector
- Powered by either 12V DC input or 9V battery
- 9V battery (included)
- Low battery alarm
- Detachable mounting panel
- Mounting screws included
- English user manual
- Unit dimension: 110 x 110 x 38mm
- Unit net weight: 148g
- In retail packaging.